Services our Chamber Provides!
Chamber’s major point of difference – especially being a member based independent organisation, not for profit and fiercely apolitical – to other networking groups, is our consistent and successful ability to lobby to all levels of government. This allows us to represent the collective voice of business owners and operators across the Penrith LGA. We raise issues impacting the growth of businesses, investment and employment opportunities which when delivered, will ensure a sustainable future for ourselves and our families and importantly our region of choice. It is about lifestyle too!
Together we have the power to make great things happen.
Is not only productive and profitable for your business but is also enjoyable and rewarding for you and your staff. Get the most out of being a Chamber member. Opportunities are provided for YOU to link with business to business contacts face to face and also through our excellent website. Enjoy the many and diverse member hosted on site monthly functions
Meetings, Seminars, Forums and Workshops
- One monthly evening networking function at various host venues
- Information seminars, business matters courses & workshops
- Business Matters Luncheon guest speaker series
- General social and local community activities including the Penrith Community Fund
Keeping you in the loop
- Up to the minute weekly Chamber Chat updating you
- Telephone information and support
- Local media exposure
- Social media exposure
- Close working relationship with Penrith City Council
- Working to bring new businesses and employment to Penrith Valley in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Access to state and federal politicians