WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US!
Penrith Valley Chamber of Commerce members are successful local business owners and operators. We are like minded in our aims to connect people doing business with each other also seeking success and growing our futures! We are working in challenging times and it is even more important than ever before to nurture old relationships and establish new ones.
The most successful CHAMBER members are those who frequently attend events, spend time building quality relationships and look for ways to assist fellow CHAMBER members.
Our regular networking functions and other Chamber events gives you immediate access to many members with whom you can build mutually beneficial relationships. This in turn can impact positively on your bottom line. After all, we are in business to be successful, make money and reap rewards from our hard work.
We are committed to assisting business people help themselves by providing relevant and practical information from the marketplace. Our services are offered to all our members no matter what the employee numbers, or turnover of the business.
We are active participants on all major stakeholder organisations and committees in the region, clearly demonstrating the respect we have earned. We value our apolitical position which allows us to facilitate meetings between various stakeholders to ensure great outcomes for this region.The Chamber lobbies all levels of business and governments.
Join us now – help us help businesses build Penrith Valley!
Those interested in finding out more and even meeting some of the established members may attend any two functions before they will be requested to officially take out membership of the Chamber. This is to ensure current members do not feel disadvantaged in any way.
As with all membership organisations the subscription fee is non refundable should you choose not to enjoy the benefits and activities on offer for whatever reason. The monthly payment offer is also a legally binding document and payments will continue for the full term of the yearly subscription. Pay Solutions are entitled to make additional charges should you default in any way.
Bronze Membership – $195 inc GST
- Access to all areas of the Chamber website
- Attend events at a discounted rate
- Discount for multiple bookings at events / functions
- Access to Business information from our experienced members and staff
- Free access to NSW Chamber Alliance Package/Invitations to external business events
- Access to 1,800 contacts through weekly newsletter
- Profile on social media Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Self-manageable directory website listing
- Diagnostic session with the Business Enterprise Centre to the value of $100
- One Voucher to Business Enterprise Workshop value $40
- Access to Member to Member Web Rewards Program
Silver Membership – $295 inc GST
In Addition to Bronze Package
- Use of Chamber logo for stationery and digital media (conditions apply)
- Recognition in Powerpoint Presentations with your company logo
- 1 Complimentary ticket to any Networking event per year (valid for 12 months from joining)
- Rotating Advertising on website at discounted rate
- Benefit of Search Engine Optimisation through Chamber website
Gold Membership – $2000 inc GST
In Addition to Bronze and Silver Package
- 2 Complimentary tickets to Business Matters
- 4 Complimentary tickets to any Chamber Connect event (valid 12 months from joining)
- Individual Powerpoint Presentation Slide
- Priority Seating at events
- Free pull-up banner advertising space at specific Chamber prestige functions eg. Annual Certificate Dinner, Member Forum, Christmas Party
- PVCC database accessibilty for mails out to members on your behalf 4 times per year.
If you wish to become a Chamber Champion or Media Partner apply in person to the General Manager at the PVCC Office.